Thursday, January 19, 2012

In Heaven There Is No Beer... or... How the Hawkeyes Saved the Day

I got pulled over tonight directly in front of my house. I'd already parked and had bag in hand when the lights flipped on, so it was a bit of an unpleasant surprise, to say the least. Two of Prince William County's finest paced around the car, shining their flashlights into the windows - checking for up to date emissions, plates, etc.  
"License and registration?"  You bet.  "Did you know your headlight is out?"  hmmmm.  


A few minutes later...

"I just can't give you a ticket. Not when you have a Hawkeye license plate holder.  Anybody who believes in the Hawkeyes is good in my book."   


Cheers, Iowa.  Happy Thirsty Thursday to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...