Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Sloth Video

Ok, so full disclosure:  I simply adore Ellen.  Also, I love a sloth.  It is my go-to animal to visit every time I visit the rainforest at the Henry Doorly Zoo (recommended), and it is one of only two beanie baby likenesses to ever grace my belongings.  Tags off, S'il vous plaît


So when I saw a few things around the interwebs today about this video, I was dubious.  I mean, Ellen is generally hilarious, but is this really that good?  What could possibly make this particular clip so amazing?  The proof is in the pudding, friends.  And I just couldn't help myself.  This is one of the funniest videos I have ever seen.  I literally had tears running down my face by the end - it's just so darn silly and relatable and ridiculous and wonderfully cruel all in one.  Watch and be amazed.  And then watch again.  


1 comment:

  1. Oh, oh, oh! Dear me. Whoever she is, she's a mess! Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your mark...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...