Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Times like these...

...make me feel like all the experiences, goals and accomplishments, hopes, dreams and disappointments could be reduced to a single thing.  A never-ending to do list.  The list is daunting and it sometimes feels like the tasks will never be crossed off completely.   Super annoying. 




I am not the busiest person I know by a long-shot.  But I manage to fill my days more than most.  It's a real drag at times, but I suppose that's the thing about doing what you love and loving what you do.  Like any good relationship, it requires so much more that you think it will; so much more than you think you have.   

This time of year always puts me into a slight frenzy.  The school year has amped up enough that I find myself never really getting everything done, yet the ideas always flow so much faster.  A blessing and a curse.  I work with a group of truly astonishing women - we are all so different from one another, but we gel.  Effortlessly.  It is an incredibly collaborative experience and I'm so grateful to have such a great support group to spend my never-ending days with.  That said - even with my right hand girls - there are just a few too many things on the docket for my taste.    


The satisfaction of a job well done is soooo sweet.  But let's get real.  Sometimes the job done is sweet enough.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...