Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Tie That Binds

I wish there were words for the things flowing through my heart today.  But for someone as loud as I tend to be, I've found myself drawn to silence.  And it feels right.


There are so many things that we connect to in our lives and most of the time, I feel the need to justify my connections.  To process them.  To explain them.  To label them.  But despite these engrained impulses, for this weekend, if only for this weekend, I'm letting it pour over me without question.


Sometimes we just need to feel connected for connection's sake.  So the next time I'm grabbed by the gut and explanation fails, hopefully I'll remember these few days and accept the gift for what it is.

1 comment:

Leave your mark...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...