Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Kitty

I missed the Easter bunny today.  I received no Peeps (sadface) and due to my flight schedule, I didn't even get to go to church this morning.  All of which makes me the teensiest bit sad.  Ok - false.  It actually makes me very sad.  I got to do the great Rosenow family Easter yesterday with loads of food and fun and wine and board-games and goats (squee! more on that later), but today has been ... anticlimactic.  


Until I met the Easter Kitty.  


{photo via The Dainty Squid}

This is Doc, one of the chosen kittens who are loved, adored, and yes, occasionally dressed up by fellow blogger Kaylah of The Dainty Squid.   She is all things interesting and creative and a pretty regular juxtaposition of modern daily life and a free-wheeling, vintage unexpected.  In a word - awesome.  You should check her out post haste.   


And on this day of days, when the Easter bunny seems to have passed me by... well, Ms. Kaylah has reminded me... sometimes good things come in surprising and unusual packages.  And if that isn't an Easter lesson, I don't know what is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...