Sunday, May 6, 2012

Feeling a little LOST

Sometimes in times of stress, the best thing for me to do is become a recluse.  A short-term recluse, mind you.  But these past two weekends, that's been just what the doctor ordered.  Not fuss, no muss, and certainly no one need be hurt by my funk.  


These weekends, full of kitten snuggles, relaxation, and general get-thy-head-back-atop-my-body nothingness, are the perfect vehicle for catching up on long neglected loves.  In my case:  LOST.  
It is... so good.  


Despite my best intentions, I kind of abandoned my second viewing of this series - I'd had my fill and was feeling over it.  So I walked away.  Closed the monitor of my computer and forgot about it.  But with so much flooding through my brain these past few weeks... perspective is key.  And really, what better way to gain some than experiencing some serious mess from the comfort of your own home?  




I'll tell you... there is none.   I. LOVE. this. show.   

1 comment:

  1. So do Vanya and I!!!! We recently watched it for a second time, and I'm ready for a third! "We have to go back!" haha

    ReplyDelete

Leave your mark...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...