Monday, June 4, 2012

My Little Amelie-Melo

My fluffy, fuzzy, sometimes dread-locked from the heat, moody and altogether lovable kitten is the best ever.  
She sheds unceasingly.  She steals tea biscuits from my plate when she thinks I'm not looking.  She absolutely hates cat treats, but she loves stealing Triscuits and the chicken from my pizza.   Her hair stands up on end, mats, and sometimes she looks a righteous mess. 



And sometimes, she has dreams and wakes herself up with a super loud hiss.  She gets up and walks around looking around all disgruntled-like at me as if to blame me for disturbing her slumber.  It is the cutest thing.  


Bringing her home was the best decision I've made.  She's been my constant.  She's saved my sanity on more than one occasion.  She is my best girl.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...