Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Quite Possibly The Most Beautiful Song(s) in the World

Moving is a strange beast.  On one hand, it is an overwhelming amount of work and change.  On the other, for me at least, it's a fairly speedy process.  I'm not one to live out of boxes or suitcases if at all possible, and, quite frankly, I don't have that much stuff.  Not in the grand scheme of things.


The idea of packing over the course of two weeks seemed and still seems completely ludicrous to me.  Here I sit, mere days before transplanting myself across the country back to a place that is at once familiar and wholly foreign... and instead of diving into packing whole heartedly, I've taken my time.  Slept in.  Had dinners with friends.  Read an entire three-book series in as many days...  and while I plan on delving into a lengthy post about the Fifty Shades of Grey series after the move is complete and I've regained some semblance of sanity... these books have been echoing in my head pretty profoundly lately.


Not for the story itself, nor for the ... ahem... romance.  For the music.


I am smitten.  The entire playlists are worth checking out, but two songs have snuck into my psyche and taken root already.  Arresting and beautiful.  The perfect soundtrack.   I challenge you to listen and not be moved.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...