Monday, June 11, 2012

Sleepless Sundays



'Tis tradition at this point.  It is Sunday, therefore I do not sleep.


I'm not worried or feeling stressed.  I don't have a lot on my mind, no mental lists spinning out of control.... I've limited my caffeine, certainly haven't exercised to late in the day...  But no luck.  I've read, done some relaxing yoga, found the cool side of the pillow numerous times, cuddled with the kitten, drank a glass of water, even listened to my 'deep sleep' hypnosis ap to completion -  a rare event, since usually that thing does the trick lickity split.


For all intents and purposes, I should be all kinds of tuckered out.  But instead, I am the next greatest nocturnal ceiling inspector.  With 4 months weekly experience.  And I don't understand why.   Boo and a hiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...