Sunday, July 15, 2012

Busy Busy

Oh it is surreal.  The week has flown by and life in Nebraska really has been good so far... so much so that it almost makes me a little nervous.  I realize that doesn't make a lot of sense, but it's true.  In the past few days, I've done more socially than I have in months.  I'm tired, sweaty most of the time, and slightly hungover from the sheer amount of fun that's been had.  The drinks have helped a bit, too, I suppose.  


















It's been a week of coffee shops and farmers markets, drum corps and music and budding new friendships, reconnecting with old folks and great friends over sushi and open mic nights and karaoke, jazz on green grass in the open air, baseball games at sunset, fireworks, cheap drinks, long days and late nights.   

It's been a week where problems beget budding solutions, good conversations solidify relationships and entirely too much HBO establishes new obsessions.  

With beginnings like these, I can't wait to find out what the next days and weeks will bring.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...