Wednesday, July 4, 2012

You Know What Happens When You Assume...

Moving is hard.  Starting over is hard.  Changing jobs is hard.  Sacrificing independence for the greater good is very hard.  Reality often pales in comparison with assumptions and expectations.  

Just a few days ago I packed up all of my worldly belongings and moved across the country.  It's been very stressful and a strange start to this new life.  The kitten is so cranky.  Issues that I couldn't conceive of have dropped into my lap and have given me great difficulty.  

But such is the nature of the beast.  In the next few days, hopefully the world shall settle in a bit and feel more... mine.  Unpacking will lead to emerging from the house.  Emerging from the house will lead to fun things.  And when more fun things are done, who knows what will come of them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...